MacKinstry Financial & Investments, LLC and Educators Retirement Consulting were founded with the goal to assist our clients in every aspect of their financial lives, working to create financial stability and confidence and provide financial independence. With 20 years of providing responsive, personalized service, we’ve earned a reputation for excellence and have become a trusted advisor to our clients.
We learn about you and your financial situation by reviewing your financial statements and getting to know your goals and aspirations. We present an inventory of your retirement and non-retirement assets, and comprehensive asset allocations, go over your expenses, and calculate projections for retirement.
Through a review of your current situation, and by providing you with education on retirement planning, (e.g., learning how to maximize the contributions to your 401K, educating you on the tax benefits, making sure you are taking advantage of your IRA contributions, and how to understand all of your retirement accounts), we can show you options based on how much money you will need for your short-term, medium-term, and long-term goals, and keep you up to date on the tax laws as they change.
Our practice includes confidential, individual consultations:
- Step One: Initial Meeting/Data Gathering The first meeting is complimentary and involves getting to know you, your family, and your financial goals and concerns.
- Step Two: The Analytics The data you provided is analyzed, action steps prioritized, and recommendations are developed.
- Step Three:Implementation Together, we make adjustments to your financial picture that you are comfortable with.
- Step Four:On-going Monitoring We meet again, one to two times throughout the year – or as needed – to review performance and make any additional adjustments, if needed.
- Step Five:On-Going Resource For you, your family and friends for their financial needs.
As MacKinstry Financial & Investments, LLC can offer any product through any company, we do not focus on a specific product until we determine what is needed to help you and your family build a strong, financial future. We prefer to build relationships – long-term relationships – and like to be seen as a resource for you at important stages throughout your life.
Our company is based on the principle that a thorough understanding of your current financial situation is vital to making prudent decisions concerning your future financial condition. If you have any questions about your current financial situation or wish to schedule an appointment, send us an email
or give us a call at (860) 669-9900.
Our Service Provider Network listing can assist you in finding the right resource in areas outside of our areas of expertise, including attorneys who specialize in estate planning, accountants, and mortgage lenders for refinancing opportunities.