Educator Retirement Workshop
Tuesday, March 8, 2016 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
The Morgan School, 27 Killingworth Turnpike, Clinton, CT
Plan for the summer vacation of your life - RETIREMENT!
We can work with you to help you determine:
- Which pension plan is right for you - N v. D
- When you are eligible to retire
- How you purchase service and what it will cost
- If Social Security benefits will be there for you
- If you will have enough money to maintain your lifestyle
- What your options are for your 403(b)/TSA and 457 plans
- How to withdraw income from your assets
- How to maximize your pension
- What you should do with your 1% account
- Your needs for Long Term Care Insurance
- If you need a Roth IRA
- How the new tax laws affect teachers and administrators
This workshop is being organized by ERACE - please register on the ERACE website or contact MacKinstry Financial & Investments, LLC at 860-669-9900.
ERACE is not affiliated with LPL Financial.